Monday, January 10, 2011

5 hair-styles guys LOVE

Okay,so we all know how much our beloved hair means to us,we also care what the boys think of it too.So i went out and asked a couple of guys what  they  most loved about our hair & what also made them not so keen!Heres a few of the answers!
1.Aaron from Galway:'When I see a woman with her hair up loosely, it reminds me of a scene in The Devil’s Advocate'. (I couldn't agree with him more,its that effortless chic look girlies)
2.John from Greystones:'I love the way my girlfriends straight hair flatters her face'.
(straight hair is always a winner me thinks!Only if it is smooth & sleek though with some body in it!)
3.Rory from Castleknock:'I love when girls hair look like the Victoria Secret models with the just outta bed look'(The look is intentional and is easy to create using heated rollers and heated wands,one of my fav looks)

THE NOT SO KEEN LOOKS!
1.Michael from Donnybrook:'I cannot stand the way some birds cut their hair really short,its so butch looking'.(I agree & disagree as some faces can actually pull it off but with the use of wrong color it CAN actually look disastrous!)
2.Paul from Tallaght:'I'm not into when girls have the whole fake blonde look,its so trashy looking!'
(The cheek!Although i'm biased as im a blonde!I see where hes coming from and i think he meant to say the fake white blonde extension look down to your derriere!Point taken Paul!)
3.Brendan from Killiney:'No offence to anyone,but i personally am not into the black hair,red lips look,its really scary and its not someone who i'd like to bring home to my mum!!!'
(Ha!I can see where he's coming from but i think the look can be achieved if the eyes are played down a small bit,so if you wanna achieve this look,opt for a strong red lip and a slicjk of mascara,or neutral lips and strong dramatic eyes!)

Hope that answers some questions girls!I certainly learned a few things!

No comments:

Post a Comment