Monday, January 10, 2011

Glow like a star

I get asked this question so often- where do you get that skin glow/what kind of camera do you use,and i am forever saying  its not my camera that they like, it's my makeup (and my photo shopping, but let's keep that our little secret ;).My secret to photo-finished PERFECTION is this little beaut! The Benefit High Beam Illuminator is my star product.Right before I go out I apply it to my cheek and brow bones,down the centre of my nose,along my collar bones,and along my legs to give a sexy sheen. It makes the flash of the camera hit you just right to make you look like your skin is literally glowing without the whole pregnancy/baby thing!I've been using it for years,it comes in a nail varnish-like package and once you see the differance i can assure you,it will be your top beauty product for years to come!Available in Brown Thomas,Arnotts,Clerys & all good stores.Rachelx

No comments:

Post a Comment