Monday, January 10, 2011

Pink2 make the boys wink ;)

Okay,so my friends will call me the biggest contradiction when i say this-BUT..i have a confession to make.I adore MACS lippy 'SNOB' ( how appropriate!!!).At first i was hesitant as i felt it wasnt the most flattering of lip colors,but i now am a snobaholic!I have seen this color on a variety of skin tones and it works on all!I recently was on a shoot and used this color teamed up with some  baby pink blush and i was so so happy with the end 'look'!With these dreary times we are facing,why not add a splash of colour to ones face!?
One caution with this color- If you pile it on too thick, and wear too much bronzer, you may end up looking like a girlfriend of Hugh Hefners- So keep it light girlies!! keep the rest of the makeup simple, and keep it classy. Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment